Three major lessons I’ve learned from Liberty The Stray Cat:
1. Feel free to sleep anywhere, at any time and in any position. Doesn’t matter what you were doing just a second go. Feel free to immediately launch into sleep mode.
2. Clean yourself constantly.
3. Have fun chasing after lizards and then — after toying with them for a while — eating them.
Lesson one I’ve pretty much mastered since watching her.
Lesson two. While I keep pretty clean, I don’t seem to be as obsessed with this as Liberty is.
As for Lesson three; well, I’ll pass on that one. And, as a side note, I think it’s really kind of rude of her to taunt her snacks before she eats them. Not that she even has to eat them with all the food she is fed. I think she just likes to.
I’ll stick with her first lesson. Yes, that one works for me.
Okay, I know there are thousands of other lessons that cats can teach us. Wanna’ share some? I’ll start with the next two:
4. Play it cool. Whatever is or might be happening… just play it cool.
5. Feel entitled (and even demand) to have your face rubbed whenever you want, even if just seconds ago you were completely snubbing your human.
Okay, start now… 🙂Like this post? Get notified when our next post is published.